Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Back to the island.

I realize all of you in the blogging world have been deeply concerned with my disappearing from the world over the past month.  I have truly appreciated all of the letters and messages of concern you have sent me because you have missed my brilliant writing skills as well as all my funny antics.  Never fear... stop sending those letters... cause I'm back in action and this time around the adventures only get better.

There have been a few changes in my life.  Like changing my name, moving out of my house, shaving my head and changing identities all-together.  Ok well only a couple of those things happened and it isn't because I'm in the Witness Protection Program.  It's because I'M MARRIED NOW!!  Woo hoo!!  And this adventure is just getting started.  

I just left the beautiful island of St. Lucia, as pictured below.  That's my pirate ship so for all you unbelievers that I wasn't an actual real pirate... there it is, proof.
And this here is my piratic husband and me because we just got back from our HONEYMOON! IT WAS AWESOME.

So far... got back from my honeymoon last Sunday, left the next day (like a truly committed wife) to go on a youth conference, got back on Thursday, had friends in town Friday and Saturday, and this was basically our first normal week.  I live with a boy now... so weird.  I have to deal with someone else's crap all the time and they have to deal with mine.  My dog that lived outside it's entire life is now an inside dog.  Let's just say, the adventures to come will be many.  Hope you can handle it.

1 comment:

PaulDoodle said...

I love your blog. As nerd-like as I may be, I still don't fully understand "Bloggin" which, by the way, sounds like a futuristic team game being yelled by someone drowning. You really should post more often. Maybe someday, when I'm older and have a REAL job I'll join the "bloggers" of the world.

War Eagle,
Doodle.