(After being purposefully or accidentally shoved into one of the freezers in the freezer section of Target...)
Younger Brother: UGH. You pushed me in the refrigerator!!! You slammed me in the door. MOOOOOOM. Did you see her do that? Did you see her shove me into the freezer.
Older Sister: I didn't do anything. It was on accident.
Younger Brother: NO IT WASN'T!! You did it on purpose and slammed me into the door.
(5 minutes pass of this going back and forth. if you're wondering if the all caps was an accident, it's not because I'm pretty sure you could hear it across the store. Here's where we see the plight of the younger brother.)
Younger Brother: Slammy. I'm gonna start calling you Slammy! That's your new nickname.
Slammy, younger brother, really, Slammy? Way to get her. You've probably ruined the rest of her life and embarrassed her forever and ever. Poor guy. I mean. That's all I can say, poor guy.
At least do what my younger sister did and write a book called The Girl Who Shaved Under Her Armpits as I was beginning to deal with my ever changing body as a 12 year old. Thank you younger sister. Thank you. The younger target brother, you have so much to learn. So much.
Also, all the babies in Target were crying. All of them. And no, Genevieve, I'm not copying your tweet by talking about Target. Lots of people go there.
1 comment:
definitely my greatest accomplishment. :)
Post a Comment