Friday, May 21, 2010

Mean Girls

I love the movie Mean Girls. I'm currently watching it, in fact. Instead of filling out the status of my facebook and twitter with every funny quote that ever comes up... i.e. the one that just happened, "you will get klamedia and die," I though I'd write a little blog about it.

Mainly about the fact that I have for sure been 3 way called before, and I far from passed that. I basically said a girl had a big nose. Let's keep in mind that Mean Girls came out in 2004 and I was in junior high in 1998. It's not like these girls got the idea from the movie. Girls are just mean. Basically one girl asked me what I thought about this other girl and her looks. I didn't really say anything but I was prodded and then said that she had a big nose. That was real life. Mean Girls is real life. Maybe that's why I love it so much. Coach Carr, step away from the underage girls. Gosh, so many great quotes. Such a great movie. It doesn't matter how many times you've seen it, it's still so good. Could be cause I work with youth, but it's so great I can't stand it. Alright. That's all for now. and probably for another like 80 months because of what a terrible blogger I am.

No comments: