Thursday, September 10, 2009

You know your a Senior Citizen when...


When you really really enjoy this. That's right my older dog, Sandy has moved into Senior Citizen status. Maybe we could get some deals. I mean it would have to be practical things for dogs, like going to a movie would not be that practical for my dog, but what if she could get a free treat at a coffee shop, or $10 off dog food, or maybe a spa day discount. I mean, we've got to milk this for all it's worth. 11 years old... we should probably get her a tatoo. I mean she doesn't have much longer I'm sure so she needs to do something CRAZY. She's just a little too clean cut and she might as well go out big.



Just kidding PETA, I won't get my dog a tattoo. But you know what I will do... kill any bug that lands on me. Eat that.

2 blogs in one day... but they're related. Dogs, dogs, everywhere. My only entertainment. Sad.

One more thing. You're welcome Purina. Free advertising.

No comments: